Seniors and Under 18s Representative Sides:
Under 16s Representative Sides
Under 14s and Under 12s Representative Sides
- We are still looking for scorers for these tournaments (with the exception of the Senior team). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your expression of interest.
- For all juniors, no DBA gear is to be worn at tryouts, and minimal club gear is requested
Eligibility Criteria (as per BV)
- A player is eligible to take part in any match in the respective age groups provided they are under the age of, 12, 14, 16 or 18 years on the 31st of
December in the year of the competition.
- The minimum age that a player must have attained for participation in age groupings are as specified below:
Age Group Minimum Age
Under 12 8 years of age
Under 14 11 years of age
Under 16 13 years of age
Under 18 15 years of age
- For a player to be eligible to compete, they must have played in at least one more than half the games available in their respective local League fixtures to each junior championship.
Selection Criteria (as per DBA)
We ask that all those trialling attend a minimum of 2 of the three tryout sessions that will be held.
Prior commitments such as representative baseball, and medical/illness reasons are acceptable, but you must advise our Rep Team Co-ordinator Fiona Glover via email (email@example.com) if you are unable to attend for any reason.
We will provide future tryout dates in the coming weeks as provided by the coaches.
Best of luck to all those trialling, and here’s to a successful State Winter Championships for all age groups.