Get the kids down to the Chelsea Baseball Club this month for 2 great sessions, perfect for kids who’ve never played before!
Tuesday March 21 — 5-6:30pm
Tuesday March 28 — 5-6:30pm
Tuesday April 4 — 5-6:30pm
For more information about how your child can be involved, call Trevor Johansen 0450 784 728.
Sandringham Baseball Club is looking to see if they can setup a women’s team for the Winter DBA competition.
The team would play its home games at Sandringham and training would be there also.
The competition would start in April and run until August
This is an exciting opportunity for the club to expand its female playing base, and for more girls to get involved in our great sport, off the back of the great success our summer girls team has had.
So, if you or you have a daughter/sibling that it interested, please contact Steve Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0409783837.
THIS year is proving to be a great one for the recognition of women in sport, and Mornington Pirates Baseball Club is hoping to get in on the action.
With the winter baseball season starting in April, Mornington Pirates Baseball Club is moving with the times and hopes to enter a team into the Dandenong Baseball Association’s women’s competition for the first time in its 42-year history.
The club already has several female players who play with the men’s teams, but needs to recruit more to make up an all-girls’ team.
Contact Gemma Dowsett for more information 0432183826
The Chelsea Baseball Club is seeking expressions of interest from a suitably qualified, dedicated and experienced person to fill the role as a playing or non-playing Winter Head Coach commencing 2017 Season.
The successful applicant must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Strong management, leadership and interpersonal skills on and off the field
- Strong focus on developing players in a nurturing and enjoyable environment where players strive to achieve their best
- Ability to coach at a high level, including the development of in-game strategies
- Coach and manage senior training on Wednesday and on other days as needed
- Manage team selection and appointment and management of team coaches and officials for all four senior teams
- Plan and implement a high performance training program and specialised skills training for Senior Team
- Actively support and encourage senior players to assist in the junior program
- Work in conjunction with others in the implementation of the Junior program
- Lead by example of what is required to be a club member and team player on and off the field. Encourage players to do the same
- Work in partnership with the committee on developing long term plans for future growth of the club
Written applications for the position of Head Coach at the Chelsea Baseball Club close on 31 January at 6pm. If you feel you have the necessary skills and attributes or you require further information for this position we encourage you to write to email@example.com or contact Tony Firman,
President, on 0419 999 323.